ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam

From: Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 21 01:21:33 2002

Glen Goodwin wrote:

> > From: Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
>
> > Glen Goodwin wrote:
> >
> > > 1 -- Build an interface for every device under the sun, including the
> > > toilet seat.
> >
> > That is easy -- a micro switch ...
>
> Not as easy as you might think. You want it to flush when you get up, but
> not when you sit down, or when the seat is unoccupied . . .

If you notice the above design is for the 'Seat' not for flushing. For
flushing
you have a volume sensor with the seat. A sound sensor could be handy
for the FAN. :)
I guess I will have to buy blue 'hello kitty' bathroom paper and have a
sensor for the
white tube. Now a NEW windows machine seems to be perfect for this
job... no wait that is computer to handle shitty jobs not a shitty job
of a computer. :)

--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *
www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk/index.html