Handyman specials

From: Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman_at_jdedwards.com>
Date: Thu Mar 21 09:10:50 2002

I have the following junk^H^H^H^H R_at_RE computers for anyone who wants them.
Pick up in Chicago or pay shipping costs. Most are untested and might not
work, all are dumpster finds:

(in order from largest/heaviest to smallest/lightest)
HP Portable Vectra
Toshiba 3100e/40 (power light comes on, but does not boot)
NEC MultiSpeed EL
TI TravelMate 4000M (color LCD, 486 DX4/75, but was found partially
disassembled, so most likely does not work)
AST PowerExec 3/25SL (no hard drive)
Tandon NB386/SX (has loose/cracked hinge, but is the only one with its power
brick)
Kenitec (no model number; probably XT compatible)

I also have an NEC MultiSpin SCSI CR-ROM reader, external.

Again, I don't know if any of these work, but if you've ever wanted to tear
apart a portable, or play with an LCD screen, they might fit the bill.

Bob
robert_feldman(at)jdedwards(dot)com