HELP! RA81 power sequencing jumper, where the heck is that?

From: Peter Svensson <petersv_at_psv.nu>
Date: Fri Mar 22 02:36:29 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Gunther Schadow wrote:

> Whatever. Who can tell me where this power sequencing jumper
> is so that I can set it to being the first to spin up?

The power sequencing jumper is a small round plug with four pins that are
placed in a contact near the black data cables. I can't quite picture the
RA81 now, but I think one of the connectors is to the left of the data
cables and one on to the right of them. They should be labeled "in" and
"out". The power sequencing forms a chain through the use of power
sequencing cables such that the first drive in the chain (the one with the
jumper instead of a cable on "in") starts first, then the next one and so
on.

The jumper is about 5cm long, 1cm in diamater I think, usually black with
a silvery threaded ring that holds it in position.

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv_at_psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF