FS/Trade: StorageTek 2920 9track

From: pat_at_cart-server.purdueriots.com <(pat_at_cart-server.purdueriots.com)>
Date: Sat Mar 23 19:04:15 2002

I'm looking to get rid of my StorageTek 2920 9track tape drive, if anyone
is interested. It *might* need a new head, but probably just needs a
better I/O card than what I had.

PERTEC interface, rack-mountable (actually needs to be racked for it to
sit up correctly), about 150lbs, 120VAC in. It worked for a few tapes I
tried - the problem might actually be in the tapes I was attempting to use
with it.

Would prefer local pickup, but could ship (assuming I can find somewhere
that'll take something this heavy) if paid enough to do it. I'm not
really looking for much money, just 'enuough' for a couple meals or so.
Best offer within 24hrs gets it (or a flip of the coin if I get multiple
offers).

-- Pat
West Lafaytte, IN.