Infoserver 150 DEC

From: David Barnes <davebarnes_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat Mar 23 19:57:03 2002

To override the password do the following:

unplug it from the network (so it will fail self test and drop you at
the console)
from the console do a BOOT /R1 dka0: (where dka0 is your boot device)
It will come up , load the infoserver os and use DEFAULT settings (which
means password will be the default of ESS)
login and do a set password to change the password, SAVE , then shutdown
and restart. Logon with your newly selected password.

--
David Barnes
davebarnes_at_adelphia.net