DEC PROFESSIONAL article needed

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sat Mar 23 21:16:01 2002

I was contacted via email by someone from PC Dynamics this morning.
They're looking for a copy of an article by Glenn Everhart that appeared in
the Mid-80's in an issue of the DEC Professional magazine. It deals with
cryptodisk software for VMS.

This is needed as part of their work on invalidating Patent 6,185,681
Here is the link about it from /.
"A previously unknown Californian firm which has obtained a patent for
application-independent file encryption is seeking to enforce licensing from
other companies in the security industry. "

                Zane
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary)    | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |