DEC PROFESSIONAL article needed

From: James B. DiGriz <jbdigriz_at_dragonsweb.org>
Date: Sun Mar 24 13:09:02 2002

John Allain wrote:
>>article by Glenn Everhart that appeared in the Mid-80's
>>in an issue of the DEC Professional magazine.
>

> Come up with an article date there's a 1:3 chance I can get it for you.
>
> John A.

That appears to be better odds than the chance of the Patent Office
hiring competent examiners these days.

I guess I'm just going to have to start scanning in or at least indexing
all my old Byte, DDJ, CLM, Creative Computing, SciAm, etc. issues. There
are freaking advertisements in them with enough prior art in them to
demolish this claim, I'll bet.

jbdigriz