paging Ethan Dicks

From: Ethan Dicks <erd_6502_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 24 13:58:02 2002

--- Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com> wrote:
> I can't send you a message to tell you your mailbox is "over quota" and
> that's
> causing the rather small (68K) zip file I've been trying to send you to
> bounce.

I have multiple Yahoo accounts because I receive hundreds of messages
per day. You sent to the one that gets filled on a regular basis. When I
originally asked for the files (from _this_ account), I had not expected
you to send to my other account. No doubt, you "replied" to the message
and the reply-to is set there.

I have megs of room at erd_6502_at_yahoo.com. Please send all attachments
there, not any other account.

Thank you,

-ethan