Goodwill Museum

From: g_at_kurico.com <(g_at_kurico.com)>
Date: Sun Mar 24 16:20:43 2002

Nope, still closed. And now they're using the space so the old stuff is crammed
against the walls. Now you _may_ be able to have them let you back to take a
gander, but last I saw, you'd have to climb over a ton of crap to get to it. Their
website is now kaput as well, merged into the overall Goodwill hierarchy (with no
useful content now). Might still be worth a trip over just to see what they happen to
have, but not for the museum.

George