DCA IRMA-III convertible 3270 interface

From: Christopher Smith <csmith_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Mon Mar 25 10:21:06 2002

Well, nowhere necessarily. Bloody knuckles are part of the hobby,
and I suppose toner-stains might be too. Bikinis are part of a
different hobby. :)

There's nothing which prevents you from taking another hobby up,
you'll just have to decide how to spend your time.

I have been doing less computer stuff recently, for instance, in
favor of musical composition. Nothing to do with bikinis, mind
you, but it could if I get famous. ;)

... on the other hand, maybe at some point in the future, computers
will be considered "sexy."

Chris

Christopher Smith, Perl Developer
Amdocs - Champaign, IL

/usr/bin/perl -e '
print((~"\x95\xc4\xe3"^"Just Another Perl Hacker.")."\x08!\n");
'