QL (was: ZX-81 Question)

From: Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
Date: Mon Mar 25 20:09:24 2002

Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Not all Basic's are created equal -- I'd still give my left <ahem> to be
> able to run a Basic09-like package [for OS-9] on my other machines... That
> was another very powerful Basic.

That was more Pascal like than BASIC. That was one of the few languages
I liked. OS-9 pascal was nice too but the 64k process space really
limited what one could do with any language.
BTW The C compiler for 6089 OS/9 can only have a simple variable in a
switch statement otherwise you get bad code.

--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *
www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk/index.html