TEK4014 repair info requested.

From: Jos Dreesen <jos.mar_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed Mar 27 12:35:01 2002

The tread about storage tube terminals reminded me that my Tek4014 is in need of
repair...

1) Is it normal that it takes up to 10 minutes to warm up ?
   It takes that long on my machine before the clear button actually clears the
screen.

2) and the real problem :

   The cursor, existing of a 8x8 dotgrid, often collapses horizontally, i.e. it
becomes (much) smaller.
   This is, due to the storage tube technology, repeated in all characters you
then type in.

 Any pointers as to where I should start ?

                                Jos .