More VMS

From: Allison <ajp166_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed Mar 27 13:25:35 2002

Whats hardware dependent about the VMS version? The unix version
assumes a locally connected "head" or a Xserver/Xterm system.

The terminal can be others as I belive some of the later VT clones
also had it. Also if you running a DEC system that has a "head"
that implied terminal does both DECwindows and Multisessions.

Allison