DEC field veterans: what's KA64A's self test #21?

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Wed Mar 27 22:38:24 2002

Hi,

do you know what the KA64A's self test #21 is? I have two of these
boards that just won't come up, they both stop at

#123456789 0123456789 01

which means that test #21 fails. Even when I put these boards in
a collective with 4 other KA64As that at least complete the
system self test and get me to a console prompt, I get the error
that these two boards didn't get to console mode. What could be
wrong here?

Thanks for your help!
-Gunther

PS: Frederik, those are the boards that were ment to go to
you. This is bad news. I hope it is just some nasty configuration
problem. What exact ROM and EEPROM revisions do you need?

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow_at_regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine