TRW Swap Meet, was Re: Trip to Pasadena, CA

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu Mar 28 14:38:35 2002

I used to live in Manhattan Beach! It's a beautiful place, with beautiful
Women, er, I mean people. If you should find yourself on Highland Ave. at
lunch time, I highly recommend eating at the Annex Deli. They have the
best sandwiches that you will ever find, anywhere. If you see Skip (the
owner,) tell him that Ernest said hello. It's been a while but he might
still remember me since I worked there as a kid. He also dated my Sister,
which accounted for several fat raises in my modest pay check. Hehe.

E.