UCSD P-System & "compile once, run anywhere"

From: Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 28 18:17:59 2002

Sridhar the POWERful wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Christopher Smith wrote:
>
> > > We all know there's only one real high level language :)
> >
> > German?
>
> No. Something even more fundamental: Bullshit.
>
> Peace... Sridhar
Yep !

Joe was a world famous hunter.
He was so good he only needs one shot to kill anything.
So he decides to go hunting for moose, so he takes one shot gun shell.
While looking for moose he crosses a field and a mad bull charges him.
Joe thinks "This is not a moose , so will just climb that tree".
Joe gets to the tree and out peers a mountain lion. Now joe has to think
fast "If I shoot the bull the lion will eat me, and
if I shoot the lion the bull could gore me".
Bang goes the gun , and down falls the lion.
Joe's safe cause he can "shoot the bull" anytime.

--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *
www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk/index.html