QL-Quality (Was: ZX-81 Question)

From: Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 30 09:23:27 2002

Sean 'Captain Napalm' Conner wrote:

> Doesn't everybody write their own operating system?
>
> -spc (Or text editor for that matter? 8-)

It is hard because the tools today don't bootstrap nicely. There are
still a few home grown os's out there but they seem all to be for the
6502 or the 6809.

http://tallyho.bc.nu/~steve/omu.html unix like 6809
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~stark/ flex clone 6809 , 68000
http://www.rtmx.com/UniFLEX/ real flex 6809
http://www.geex.hpg.ig.com.br/index.html geex ( 8086 )
http://www.cpm.z80.de/index.html CP/M archive site
http://lng.sourceforge.net/ lunix 6502
http://elks.sourceforge.net/ embeded linux kernal 8086

Lets not forget LINUX,MINUX and FLEX (6800/6809) is still around and
lots PDP-8 software too. I am building a nice 12/24 bit cpu with a
wopping 256Kb , anybody care to write a OS for it.:)