Sierra Semiconductor Internal Modem

From: Marvin Johnston <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Sat Mar 30 23:55:54 2002

I got an interesting box of Sierra Semiconductor 2400 boards, etc. today
at the TRW swap meet. From what I can find using Google, Sierra only
made chipsets. But this set of stuff includes unstuffed boards with
"Sierra Semiconductor Corporation", "2400 Internal Modem", TTI Copyright
1987" on them. There are several packages of chips, crystals, etc. along
with relays and transformers that appear to be most of the parts for
stuffing these things. I'll just add this stuff to my collection of
modems, but I thought this stuff was rather interesting!