What's better than canned air?

From: Dave Mabry <dmabry_at_mich.com>
Date: Tue Jan 21 10:36:01 2003

I use a nozzle with a BC quick disconnect fitting on it. You can get
these at most dive shops. Then use your regulator and connect the
nozzle to the low pressure hose. Works great for lots of jobs. About
120psi clean air on that hose.

Jay West wrote:
> A SCUBA tank is a great idea! Don't know why I didn't think of that. But I
> wouldn't use my normal tank, my luck I'd blow off a ton of dec boards and
> forget, then be rather nonplussed when I got to depth. Wonder what's a good
> source of a spray nozzel that has a clicky button on the nozzel. Grainger
> perhaps?
> Jay West
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]
> .

Dave Mabry             dmabry_at_mich.com
Dossin Museum Underwater Research Team
NACD #2093
Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 10:36:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:02 BST