Neon logic

From: Doug Coward <mranalog_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat Mar 1 01:45:01 2003

   Robert Nansel wrote:
> I came across reference to a file, LAMP.ZIP, you posted briefly for the
> Classic Computer list back in '99. Would it be possible for me to get this
> file? I'm fascinated by the idea of making counters, logic gates, and
> memory elements using neon lamps, but repeated google searches reveal very,
> very little hard information (other than there were such circuits).

 I have put lamp.zip back up on my web page
once again. The zip file contains scanned
images of pages describing glow lamp logic
circuits. The size is 1.6 MB.
http://dcoward.best.vwh.net/lamp.zip

These scans are from "General Electric Glow Lamp Manual",
first edition, 1963 pages 45-66

 I would appreciate someone hosting these scans
because I don't have the space to keep it up there
all the time.
  --Doug
Doug Coward
_at_ home in Poulsbo, WA

Analog Computer Online Museum and History Center
http://dcoward.best.vwh.net/analog