Reading a VMS CD-ROM for SIMH under Windows?

From: Antonio Carlini <arcarlini_at_iee.org>
Date: Sat Mar 1 04:54:00 2003

> All I wanted was a way with nothing but Windows to read a VMS
> distro disc. I am now firmly convinced that no such thing is
> possible without buying *some* piece of software.

What was wrong with using CDRWin? As far as I can see, you can
use the free demo version forever, assuming you can live with
the restriction about burning at only 1x (which is hardly a
limitation for this particular application).

If you really mean *nothing* other than the standard Windows XP
distribution, then you really are hosed (since the built-in
burning capabilities can only seem to cope with ISO9660 and
barf on ODS-2).

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini             arcarlini_at_iee.org