Motorola MCM6665BP20 Specs

From: Steve Thatcher <melamy_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Mar 1 20:49:24 2003

Hi Tim, The format is 64K x 1 with an access time of 200ns. It
was introduced sometime before 1982 as it appears in my 1982
IC Master. I have specs for the 6664 part if that would help,
but it is supposed to be compatible with the more generic 4164
chip in case you already have specs for that.

Best regards, Steve Thatcher

G'day,