Neat PLATO system (AOL before AOL)...plato memories....

From: Claude.W <claudew_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sun Mar 2 21:49:00 2003

My 2 cents....

Plato was 20 years ahead of its time.

I was one of the lucky ones that could take my bike or moped when I was
14-15 and ride for 10 minutes and could access a terminal and had unlimted
access time....I wrote a few games...I dont have anything from those days,
sadly...no tapes, no listings...

Almost every afternoon this guy in a GM plant in Oshawa Ontario Canada would
TEL-TALK (IIRC?) me and we would play dogfight for a hour or so....he was
writing automobile-building robot animations or something....slow...still
neet...

I miss those days...I wish I could see some screen shots again....

Later all...
Claude
http://computer_collector.tripod.com