Looking for a 486 system...

From: Rob O'Donnell <classiccmp.org_at_irrelevant.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 3 18:46:01 2003

Not sure if you found one yet, but if you (or anyone else) are still on the
lookout, I've got several bog-standard clone 486 motherboards with PCI
slots. One board still has an AMD 4/100 in it, and I know I have some
slower processors somewhere. requires 72pin SIMMs for RAM (which should
have some somewhere too). AT keyboard connector, no specific mouse port,
but would have thought those were work-around-able.

If you want, you can have free but for cost of shipping. I'm in Salford,
UK, so this might not be as cheap as it sounds. I've got cases too, but
probably cheaper to source your own locally! Also got a pile of P1 boards
if anybody is after any.

Regards

Rob