WTB: PCjr Items

From: Brian Heise <nampcjr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 20:49:00 2003

 I am looking for PCjr cartridges, mainly ones from PC Enterprises, like the Combo Cartrisge, Keyboard Buffer Cartridge, Quicksilver and JrVideo. Of course all PCjr specific software and cartridges are welcomed in my home!
Also on the lookout for sidecars (Really want a TMC 850jr SCSI sidecar - also from PC Enterprises), serial cards fitted for the modem slot, memory sidecars, MS sidecars, AST PCNetIIjr's, Legacy Expansion units, HDD kits of anykind (I think Racore made one as well).
I would be willing to trade or buy outright if you wish. Let me know what you have!
Thanks!!

Brian