Wanted: iUP201 modules

From: Dwight K. Elvey <dwightk.elvey_at_amd.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 21:20:01 2003

Hi Joe
 Yes, you are right. It was just a little brain rot on
my part.
Dwight

>From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
>
>Dwight,
>
> Are you sure that you're not thinking of the older UPP-103 EPROM programmer?
 I know that it uses a 4040 but IIRC I've opened up an iUPP-201 and I THINK it
used an 8085. The iUPP-201 looks kind of like a calculator with a keyboard on
the right side and a single line LED display above it. On the left side next to
the keyboard is large socket for the personality adapter. The personality
adapter has the socket for the EPROM or other device to be programmed. The older
iUPP-103 looks like a box with a sloping front. It has two EPROM sockets on the
right side. The personality is controlled by cards that go inside the box. FWIW
I picked up several more iUPP-103s with the massive load of intel stuff that I
got just before Christmas. I found some of the cards for them but alas no CPU
cards. Need any parts?