FS: Dec Gigi (VK100)

From: Patrick Finnegan <pat_at_purdueriots.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 23:43:00 2003

I've got a DEC GiGi that appears to work, but has some cosmetic damage,
and is missing a few keys. The keykaps are the same style as used on the
Decwriter III, IV, and other DEC equipment. The missing keys are the 6-9
keys on the QWERTY section, PF1, PF2, and 9 on the numeric keypad.

I've hooked it up to a monitor, and it gives an output as I type on it, so
it probably works just fine.

$5 + shipping from Lafayette, IN. I take cashiers check/money order, or
paypal.

Pat
--
Purdue Universtiy ITAP/RCS