Sellam on TeeVee

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Tue Mar 4 12:58:00 2003

> >Thanks! It was fun as always. Expect more similar segments in the
> >future.

> Could you let us know in the future when you will be on? I still
> haven't caught your most recent appearance... (If you did let
> people know, then I guess I missed it).

It was on a quite short notice. I've been with him that day.
Unlike a lot of other shows they realy tried to understand
what they are doing/showing. Well, ok, beeing TeeVeePeople,
their producer screwed the anouncement ... 't was something
like 'A rare pice from the Apple collection' or so ...

Anyway, would be a lot of fun to get more classic computing
on the net ... maybe a classic computing minute every week?

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/