Amiga Term Softs needed

From: Deano Calver <deano_at_rattie.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 4 14:53:32 2003

You simple copy data from the serial port to a file using CLI then change
the exec flags on the file. I managed to do it without even a workbench disk
(I had a magazine demo disk that l managed to interupt the boot sequence to
get access to the CLI :-)

Effectively its the same as the 'text editor' built into DOS (copy con
FileName), You could do the same under DOS with the serial port.

The file sent over the serial line consists of a mini-terminal program that
then recieves the real data.

Bye,
    Deano