Rack mount rails/slide for BA23

From: pavl <pzachary_at_sasquatch.com>
Date: Wed Mar 5 09:17:00 2003

the "correct" rack mounting I have for my BA23s is not rails, but a
sheet metal box they slide in, you can get the same basic function using
a couple of sheet metal (14GA) bits, bent into a L (or [ ] if you want
to get fancy and are having a shop do the work, but if you do the [ ],
you have to slot/hole/punch venting on the sides, if it is just L with a
side of 1" or so, it seems to vent fine.

Pavl_