Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Heinz Wolter <h.wolter_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 5 18:31:00 2003

Dibs? No such thing on ebay ;)

I picked up a kit from this fellow on Ebay,
just the PCBs and chips- and everything looks
good.

As for dibs, you'll have to convince the other bidders ;)
Likely, the fellow mas many other kits available,
so email him. Personally I'd just buy the PCBs, hard
to get chips (CPU, latches, srams) and the toggle switches.
You can come up with a power supply and case yourself
and not get pay for their expensive shipping.

cheers
H.

"Mike" <kenziem_at_sympatico.ca> wrote
Subject: Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

> Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit/Early Hobbyist First

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=177&item=3404840450&r
d=1