Article on computer collecting in today's Guardian (IUK)

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 5 21:52:00 2003

Bah - if I'd known that was coming up I'd have asked them to print, in big
letters, "GIVE BINARYDINOSAURS A PERMANENT HOME" :) All I need to find is a
rich benefactor who has tons of spare space and is into vintage computing
and I'll be sorted!

--
adrian/witchy
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk - the online computer museum