Univac on eBay

From: Mail List <mail.list_at_analog-and-digital-solutions.com>
Date: Thu Mar 6 15:02:01 2003

Hello Robert,

That was the second to the highest. But their previous bid, the third
highest also,
was a little more normal. Perhaps they were just about at the max they wanted
to go on it, but still slightly undecided, just wanted to test the limits.
There was no last
second bidding on that one. Looks like every bidder ( relatively )
rationally was making
calculated decisions ( as long as all bidders were legitimate bidders ).

Best Regards