MITS Altair 8800a for sale on eBay

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 6 18:32:00 2003

David,

   I looked at your auction. What is this > "one RQM Systems Power-Start boot loader board w/ 48 DIP switches"? I had two Altairs and one had the MITs autostart board. It was a standard MITs EPROM board with one pre-programmed 1702 in it that contained the same code that you normally had to toogle in by hand. IIRC the code was only 48 bytes or some such. No DIP switches on it though.

    Joe