New bounties ($$$)

From: Al Hartman <alhartman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 7 09:22:01 2003

> From: "Bob Lafleur" <bob_lafleur_at_technologist.com>
>
> There was a program I used for serial port sharing
> back around 1986 or so. It was a DOS TSR. You'd run
> the "host" TSR on the machine with the port(s) to
> share, and the other machines would run client
> TSR's. I just looked, and I don't seem to have it,
> or anything that seems to jog my memory.
> Unfortunately, I don't recall it's name.

It's part of DOS 4.0 and up...

Interlnk.exe
and
Intersvr.exe

I don't remember exactly how to do it.

One of the two programs goes into the config.sys of
it's computer, and the other is run from a DOS prompt.

I always found Laplink easier for file transfer,
though I used this method to share my desktop floppy
with my laptop that didn't have one.

Regards,
Al