Free Computers in St. Louis: PCjr, Apple IIGS and more

From: Bill Kotaska <bkotaska_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Mar 8 16:32:00 2003

I live nearby and may be interested in some of these free goodies if they are
still around. I just joined the group so can you contact me? Thanks.
Bill
  Subject: Free Computers in St. Louis: PCjr, Apple IIGS and more

I've finally come to realization that I do not need 2 (or more) of every
computer I can latch on to. I have a complete IBM PCjr system with monitor
and keyboard and several Apple IIGS systems all with keyboard, monitor and
floppy drive. I also have some CoCo 2's, TI-99/4A's, some ugly Amiga 1000's
and some C-64's. I realize these are aren't the rarest of computers but they
are still fun to tinker with and the price is right. These are free for
pickup only, I will not ship them. If you're passing through the St. Louis
area on I-70 in St. Charles drop me a line and we can arrange a meeting. If
you are able to stop by and feel like geeking out I have 300ish computers in
the basement including an Atari 1400XL with 1090XL box, Altair 8800, IMSAI
8080, PET 2001 and others that you might like to check out.

Nick