Dave & Chip Collecting

From: John Galt <gmphillips_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Mar 11 19:16:00 2003

1. Sellam, you started this, and you are the one who just refuses to let it
go, no matter how stupid it makes you look.

2. The only reason the plate block vs. stamp collector analogy "inflames"
you is because
it just demonstrates just how truely ignorant you really are.

3. Try washing your ass once and a while and those pimples will probably go
away.

4. What's the real source of this Jihad against chip collectors? What
*is* the cause of your deep seated anger? Were you molested as a child?
Impotent? What *are* you hiding Sellam? If I were you, I would get some
professional help. I suggest you start by attending a meeting of your local
Assoholics Anonymous.