ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto

From: Adrian Vickers <adrian.vickers_at_blue-edged.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 04:24:00 2003

On 10 March 2003 10:20 am, Witchy wrote:

> The only way of doing data transfer
> from machine to
> machine is serially, and remember the serial port on the OPD is for a
> printer only so is uni-directional.

Actually, I may be able to transfer via floppy disk, as I have an OPD
disk interface (How cool is that? I even have the manuals!) - it plugs
into the ROM pack. The one unknown at this time is what format the
floppy is written in; but since it at least takes the same drives as the
QL, it should be possible to read one way or another. Unlike Commodore's
damn GCR format.

Cheers,
Ade.