what does ad say re Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Innfogra_at_aol.com <(Innfogra_at_aol.com)>
Date: Wed Mar 12 12:07:00 2003

Well, I read the original posting and I didn't feel it was fraudulent. While
he did not say it was "New" it was apparent to me that it was probably a
reproduction.

I sure would have asked if I was concerned if it was original. If it was my
posting I probably would have been a little clearer.

It seemed to me that the posting followed the rules of classic capitalism,
maximize your plusses, minimize your negatives and let the buyer beware. Good
US values.

Paxton
Astoria, OR
Who is not a very good capitalist.