Manual "Practical Microprocessors" wanted

From: Glen S <glenslick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 17:53:01 2003

I have an HP 5036A (actually two now) and was able to pick up one copy of
the manual for $15 plus shipping on eBay last December. I haven't noticed
any other copies go by on eBay since then, but I haven't looked too often.
The 5036A kits show up frequently in the $20+ range, but almost always
without the manaul.

Since I only have the one copy I don't want to part with it now, but I could
probably at least type in the ROM listing from the manual sometime if you
don't have a copy of that. A quick Google search didn't turn up a copy of
the ROM listing online anywhere.

-Glen