Pro-log and Mikbug

From: Robert Borsuk <rborsuk_at_colourfull.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 20:10:01 2003

Cool beans. I also have a PM9005 I'm stripping too (It has some 2102's
that I can't stay away from). These fine parts are going for my Altair
680.
On a side note, I'm going to be porting Mikbug to my Motorola
Monoboard. Any gotchas associated with Mikbug. It looked like a pretty
easy and straight forward port.

Rob Borsuk
rborsuk_at_colourfull.com