Univac III on Ebay

From: TeoZ <teoz_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 02:18:00 2003

Why didnt this guy sell the machine during the ".com" bubble when everybody
was stock rich and were buying vintage equipment like crazy?

This guy was sitting on a Rolls Royce during the 20's and decides to sell it
after the market crash.. not very smart.

If this guy kicks the bucket you know the machine will end up in the scrap
yard.