Big Want List

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 14:22:01 2003

I'm working on a rather large project and am looking for the following
computers and hardware:

Cromemco Z2D (and periperhals)
Cromemco System Three (and peripherals)
Centronics printer (103 or any model)
DEC Rainbow 100 (and peripherals)
DEC Pro350
Heathkit H11 (and peripherals)
Micro-Term ACT I (terminal)
NEC SpinWriter
NorthStar Dimension
Ohio Scientific Challenger (any model, prefer II or III)
OSM Zeus (any model)
SWTPc 6800 (and peripherals)
Vector Graphics (prefer MZ/2)
Fortune Systems 32:16
Dynalogic Hyperion
Corvus Concept (and peripherals)

(Peripherals include monitors, keyboards, terminals, disk drives, hard
drives, printers, etc.)

I am also interested in any and all collateral material including:

* System software (originals preferred)
* Application software (originals preferred)
* Manuals and schematics
* Related magazines
* Related books
* Ephemera such as posters, buttons, mugs, etc.

If you have anything on the above list please contact me with an asking
price. International or domestic.

I can also be reached by phone at +1 925/294-5900.

Thanks!

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *