Programmer's Utilities Guide for the CP/M Family of Operating Systems

From: Damien Cymbal <d_cymbal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 16 12:39:00 2003

Hello All,

I recently inherited a Visual 1050 that I am attemping to resurrect.

The docs I got include _CP/M Plus (CP/M Version 3) Operating SystemUser's
Guide_ from Digital Research.

In its forward, this manual mentions that the doc set should also
include:

_CP/M Plus (CP/M Version 3) Operating System Programmer's Guide_

and

_Programmer's Utilities Guide for the CP/M Family of Operating Systems_

I've found online copies of OSPG via google, but haven't found anything
concerning the utils guide. Did such it actually exist? Does it exists by
some other name?

Thanks.

dc