Manual "Practical Microprocessors" HP 5036A Monitor ROM

From: Glen S <glenslick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 16 22:35:01 2003

By request, you can currently find source code for the HP 5036A Monitor ROM
here:

http://home1.gte.net/~gslick/5036a/5036A.HTML

This source code was generated by unassembling the 5036A ROM and then adding
the comments, labels, and symbols from the source listing in the manual. I
have not had time yet to proof read all of the comments that I manually
typed into the source from the manual, but I have verified that this source
reassebles into binary code that matches the ROM.

Appendex E of the manual contains notes on running the demo programs in the
ROM {EHCO, ANDGT, CONV, WTM, SQRL, ORGAN, ROCT, STW, SNAKE}. When I have
more time I will try to add that info.

-Glen