Big Want List

From: M H Stein <mhstein_at_canada.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:30:49 2003

Hi, Sellam:

Tell us more about this large project, especially if this equipment
has to be in working condition or is just for display.

Although I'm annoyed by people who say, "Gee, you should have
asked me last week, I just threw out...", I'm afraid I did indeed
scrap a Z2D (or equivalent), a 103, a Rainbow, a Spinwriter and
most of a North Star.

I do still have a CS-2 (Equivalent to a Z2D) with a TopHat (dual 8"
floppy) and a BRZ-II fan system which fits underneath the CS-2,
a System 3 (late model, single 8" drive & HD), several
System 1's, and have access to several more System 3's, 100s,
300s and 400s as well as several boxes of cards, manuals,
software and sales literature. Also a C-5 Terminal and, I think,
most of a C-10. I've also got a few other miscellaneous terminals,
Falcos and an ADM-11; what other "periperhals" are you looking
for?

I also have two Vector mz's, but no software or docs and I'm
not sure I have all the cards; I loaded one with Cromemco
cards and an MFM HD because it is easier to work on and
quieter than the Cromemcos.

Finally, I have 1.9 Hyperions (Hyperia?), (one missing the front
cover), a user guide and various software diskettes but no other
manuals.

And of course I still have the various books & stuff that you and I
talked about way back when.

There are two problems however: some, if not all, of the Cromemco
stuff is promised to Dan Cohoe (if & when I get around to sorting
through it and getting as much as possible working), so you'd
have to talk to him as well as me, and I really have no interest
whatsoever in packing, crating and shipping this stuff from Toronto
to California.

So, if you're interested and have solutions to our problems, email
me at mhscc_at_canada.com or phone me at 416-532-4322. Hope
we can find a way to help you out at least a little bit.

mike in Toronto (in the finally starting to warm up frozen north
of Canada)