Apple //e disposal

From: ghldbrd <ghldbrd_at_ccp.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 06:00:00 2003

Builder writes:

> I have an Apple //e that I need to dispose of, but I hate to take it to the
> dump. Is anyone interested in it know of any place who would take it off my
> hands. It has a Cider hard drive and a 1 mb ram card and 2 printers.
> Any help would be appreciated
> Thanks
> Ed Dunn
> Cortez, CO

Hmmmmm, wouldn't mind getting the HD for my Platinum IIe --- don't really
need the rest. My g/f picked up three dot-matrix printers at an auction for
a dollar.

Too bad there isn't a program of some sort for businesses/individuals to
donate older computer equipment to people in need, especially kids in
low-income situations.

Sad to say 8 bit Apples have become a throwaway item. Great box to learn
the basics of computers and machine language, but everyone wants a flashy
GUI, gHz performance and (shudder!!!!) Windows.

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO