Documentation/Software needed for Yarc Boards

From: Bernd Kopriva <bernd_at_kopriva.de>
Date: Mon Mar 17 10:01:00 2003

Some time ago i requested documentation and/or software for my yarc boards ...
... unfortunately, i made no real step forward until now ...

The first board is a quad transputer board, according to a whitepaper, i got from
Ram Meenakshisundaram, which identifies the board as the "Yarc ProTran".
The board should run Inmos B004 software, but i had no success, maybe one of
the numerous jumpers is placed wrong ...

The second board is named Yarc sprinter, it contains an AMD 29000 processor ...
i found a reference to MiniMon29K, but a request to AMD was not successful, they
redirected me to Embedded Performance Inc, which support the AMD 29K family,
but the request was not answered ...

I tried to contact Trevor Marshall, but got no response too ...

... it would be nice to get those boards up and running, so any hint would be very helpful !

Thanks
Bernd

Bernd Kopriva Tel: 07195 / 179452
Weilerstr. 24 E-Mail : bernd_at_kopriva.de
71397 Leutenbach