Jupiter Ace

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 17 17:25:14 2003

Can't have been from what I remember; the original Speccy used a piezo
'speaker', and later ones fed the sound output through the RF line....none
of my Sinclair machines have that sort of setup, *but* the likes of the
Oric-1, Camputers Lynx etc all did. Even the Microbees that I'm currently
looking at have that sort of speaker....not sure if it's 32ohm though.

cheers

--
adrian/witchy
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk - the online computer museum