Soldering Irons Metcal

From: Glen S <glenslick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 19:37:00 2003

I picked up a used MX-500S on eBay and later a DS1 to go with it. I still
need to pick up a compressor some day before I can use the DS1.

What I don't have are any manuals nor can I find any online anywhere and
it's not clear if Metcal or distributors sell copies of the manuals. It
would be nice to have instructions for the DS1 before I need to use it the
first time. I don't think I have all of the necessary filters and such.

-Glen